Mad Max

Mar 18, 2001
Well, my boss (wife) says something has to go, I have both a KX250 and this KDX200. I love them both and it was a tough decision but I am going to sell the KDX200. I live in the Dallas Texas area for anyone that is interested.

2001 KDX 200, Purchased in November 2001, Regina O-ring chain, FMF Gnarly Rev Pipe, Fiberglass pipe guard from Freddette racing, Turbine Core II Silencer, MX rear Fender, (Still have the original stock rear fender, nothing wrong with it, just thought the MX fender looked better) and Renthal bars. This bike is better than new. All I have done is keep the oil and the filter clean and put gas in it, runs and looks great. I bought the bike new from a local dealer listed for 3995.00, pipe, silencer, pipe guard and fender was 420.00, O-Ring Chain was 80.00. I have over 4600.00 invested in this bike, asking 3600.00. If you would like pictures I can email you some. My email address is Melpll@aol.com

Mad Max

Mar 18, 2001
Thats what makes it such a good deal!;) OK, so I got my date wrong but I believe you folks can figure it out.

Mad Max

Top Bottom