380EXCman

Sponsoring Member
Sep 15, 1999
Oklahoma head coach Bob Stoops, after living a full life, died. When he got to heaven, God was showing him around. They came to a modest little house with a faded Sooner flag in the window. "this house is yours for eternity, Bob," said God. "This is very special, not everyone gets a house up here." Bob felt special, indeed, and walked up to his house.
On his way up to the porch, he noticed another house just around the corner. It was a three story mansion with Blue and Orange sidewalk, a 50 foot tall flagpole with an enormous BSU Bronco flag, and in every window, he could see Bronco fans. Bob looked at God and said, "God, I'm not trying to be ungrateful, but I have a question. I was a good coach; I won a national championship in 2000, four Big 12 championships, and eight bowl games appearances including five BCS Bowls."
God said, "So what do you want to know Bob?"
"Well, why does Chris Petersen get a better house than me?"
God chuckled and said, "Bob, that's not Chris Petersen's house; that's mine."

Gotta love it. Football season..... Does everything smell and taste better or is it just me? Monday night football, the office pool, Saturday afternoon naps on the couch. Man its a great time of year......

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
That'll leave a mark!

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Jesus, you're a bandwagon state fan?

sorry man. I'm a Vandal

Attachments

• hate.JPG
    hate.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 112

380EXCman

Sponsoring Member
Sep 15, 1999
Oh I root for the Vandals. As a Bronco alum though I have to say I will cheer more for the U of I when they move up to the Big Sky Conference. ;)

Attachments

• 150.jpg
    150.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Wow, move away from the Northwest for 20 years and BSU becomes a powerhouse. Now they're recruiting all the good west coast talent that used to go to the Pac-10.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
what do university of oklahoma graduates and tornadoes have in common?

eventually, they end up in a trailer park.

Top Bottom