? for you guys that ride Enduro's...gas stops.

stevet

Jan 11, 2005
Never ridden an enduro, and since my goal is to get back into dirtbike riding another goal is to take part in one here in Northern Calif in 06...use to go watch my uncle and cousin compete in them a long long time ago....

i've stopped by numerous websites and looked them over about enduro basics, timing and the like...

my question is about gas stops.....been to a few event sites and they say stuff like "must have gas can at the gas stop/check by 7:30am the morning of the event...

how far are the gas stops usually from the start of the event? Do you usually have enough time to register, drive over and drop you gas can off and get back to the start area in time? or do most just have a friend drop it off.....the problem being if you went to the event/endruo on your own...

wow, that was along winded question.... sorry about that...:blah:

MR.WR

Apr 7, 2000
The enduros that I've done in D-36 most of the gas stops are pretty close to the start. You need to mark your can w/ your number or something that will make it stand out among all the others. If the gas stop is farther away then the club will trailer them out to the gas stop and return them back to the staging area.

If you pre register the race then it is not so bad checking in, but if you sign up the morning of, then you might have to wait in line for a few. It is best to get to the event EARLY so you can find parking, go over your bike and get it through "tech/sound check"

I go solo and have plenty of time to do all the "stuff" required.

Hope that helps.....good luck and have fun......be safe...

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
And........they usually don't have you run any more than about 50 miles without a "gas available".

Top Bottom