MBFTY

Uhhh...
May 4, 2001
Some of you may remember a few weeks back... I made a post about finding a way to get my mom into riding...

My quad has been broken sop she hasnt been to the riding area...

We are on vacation at a relatives house... There happened to be some Motocross racing at a local track, and we decided to drag her along.

She was amazed at the riders there. Now she wants a bike of her own... She saw both Quad and bike motos and decided she would feel safer on a bike than a quad... OK

I didnt even have to strap her to my quad to get her to ride! This is great... I cant wait till we get her a bike.

Yamaholley

Jul 12, 2001
that is so cool!

my mom rode with us when we were kids on our enduros...I'd like to think if she were still around today, she'd be up for riding with us too.
My dad won't ride dirt bikes anymore, but he bought a street bike last year, and rode it from No. Cal to Vancouver Island this summer...he's here visiting now on his way back to Cali.
It's a great family sport....I'm hoping to be riding well into my daughter's teens, and beyond :)

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
I remember your post. That is great news! :) Now you need to get her on DRN! :) We would love to hear from her. Any ideas what kind of bike she will get? Let us know how it goes, and of course you know you can come here to get excellent advice if needed.

MBFTY

Uhhh...
May 4, 2001
XR200

We're not sure yet. When I get my quad fixed, were going to let her roll around on it for a while and see if she likes those. A friend of mine has an XR200, which would be perfect for her. We'll let her ride that and see what she thinks... Then she can see which one she would rather have and go from there.

Top Bottom