Foresthill, CA Trails Need Letters of Support

treefinder

Sponsoring Member
Jun 4, 2002
Hi folks-

If you've ridden the trails at Foresthill, CA (In Tahoe NF) and enjoy them, could you take 2 minutes and a stamp to help them out? The $$ request time is coming up and every letter they get in support helps ensure they get the money they request from the CA State OHV Commission. They have already received a few letters in opposition of their request for funds, we need to make sure they have more letters in support!

Please take a moment and send in a letter. All letters should be in by May 3, 2003. A sample letter is below:
Tahoe National Forest
Attention: Ranger Ed Moore
22830 Foresthill Road
Foresthill , CA 95631

Ranger Moore-

This letter is concerning the USFS Tahoe National Forest applications and cooperative agreements for the 2003-2004 California Department of Parks and Recreation OHV grant cycle.

I enjoy riding the trails of the Tahoe NF, especially the trail system at Foresthill. I fully support all the proposed grant requests for the Tahoe National Forest. I am in particularly strong support of the requests for Operation and Maintenance, as I see them as vital to a fun, safe, environmentally sound trail system. The proposed program of grant requests complies with the State regulations and will assure the continuation of the well-managed Off Highway Recreation program for the Tahoe National Forest.

ktmzak

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 21, 2002
Thanks Frank,

It is a fun area, and I am glad your club still can put an event on there every year. My stamp just went on the envelope... Do you also have an email address to address commments to?

see you guys in June...I'm on minute 1 Yee-Haw...

bill

NVR FNSH

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2000
Originally posted by ktmzak
see you guys in June...I'm on minute 1 Yee-Haw...

bill

Another friggin' sandbagger... Let me guess? Mick is on your minute :p

I'll get a letter out next week - leaving for LA in the morning.

Brian

ktmzak

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 21, 2002
Originally posted by NVR FNSH

Another friggin' sandbagger... Let me guess? Mick is on your minute :p

Brian

Don't know if Mick is on my minute, but TMC calls me "the king of the family Enduro's" :confused: Brian, This is really a fun event, you should check it out if at all possible.

bill

Top Bottom