Apr 26, 2000
Hi Guys,
I have a 2001 KTM 300 MXC with the smaller 43mm WP forks. I have been looking into different re-valve kits for my bike, Fab-Tech and Race-Tech and would like you opinion on which is best of other options. I would like to do the work myself ( learn something ) versus sending my forks out to be done, as both kits seem to offer very good instructions. I live on the east coast with a good mix of both tight single track and faster more open riding.

Thanks for your time.

KTM-Lew

Jan 26, 2002
Well, we apparently aren't gonna be much help.....if you want a do-it-yourself kit then Fab-Tech is the place to go. They're on the eastern side of the country in the first place and from what I've heard they are very good at supporting their product. Fab-Tech also believe in using a mid-valve. That is enough in my eyes to eliminate race-tech.

For what it's worth, I have MX-Tech susp on my bike, good stuff but not cheap! I'm a cheapskate, tho.

Apr 26, 2000
Thanks Guys, MX-Tech would be my first choice if I was sending out my stuff ( which I still might do ) but I would like to do it myself. Thanks for you help it is much appreciated.

Top Bottom