Fork seal lube

dbrace

Oct 30, 2002
Race tech sell small tubs of seal grease. Or u can use vasaline, its no big deal.

shed

Dec 9, 2001
I use silicon grease. I got a couple of small tubs off my dad who's a plumber, he uses it to lube plastic pipe and fittings when they are assembling them. I gues a good plumbers merchant will stock it.

LEE BAXTER

~SPONSOR~
Dec 2, 2002
We live in cold , wet climates here in England and Vaseline is a bit thick when applied in this country.Thanks dbrace for answering this question. shed I am going to try silicone grease and thank you.

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
Lee and Shed, anytime you want to check out the SoCal MX tracks, come on over and drop me a line. I got sunburn at glen helen last sunday.

Ironically, we have a storm right now in san diego and it feels just like back home. I can almost here Morriesey singing "every day is quiet and grey" in the background right now, LOL.

russ17

Aug 27, 2002
Bruce that was down right cruel to bring up that word SUN----------burn haven't seen nothing but snow snow

shed

Dec 9, 2001
Sunday was so warm over here that I had a bit of a de-hydration issue after a 3hr H n H. Or maybe its just cause Im way out of condition!

KXaggerator

~SPONSOR~
Feb 4, 2001
Dialectic grease for spark plug boots might be a good candidate as it has a light body, it is rubber safe and most auto part stores should carry it. I purchased the $9 (1 ounce) Race Tech grease and it appears to simply be a medium to light weight petroleum based bearing grease. It is yellowish-green grease with a slight petroleum odor that looks and feels a great deal like bicycle grease.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…