Fork seals for KTM400 RFS '00

WhiPit

Mar 16, 2000
Race Tech gets their WP fork seals from White Brothers........why not cut out the middle-man and go to White Brothers, or one of the other WP Suspension distributors?

The suspension section of this web site is moderated by Jeremy Wilkey of MX-TECH. His company is a WP distributor.

Try www.mxtech.com

;)

Yz250JdT250

Apr 26, 2004
I'm trying to install oil seals on an 02 sx125. The seals are the 48mm diameter. For some reason the seals keep coming back up when i try to press them in, and they will not go far enough to put the retaining clip in. They are all balls seals.

When i did the seals on my kayaba forks, they went in no problem.

Anyone else have this issue with the WP forks??

Thanks, Chris

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
Is synergy " think thats right" still around?? I had them in both of my EXC's, and never a problem after that.......

JoeCharge

Mar 13, 2000
Synergy Seals is still around. I have been using them as replacement seals on my KTM's for the last several years. They have held up very well.

You might want to check with them for availability in advance before ordering. Last time I ordered a set for my '01 KTM 400 EXC, it took about three weeks to get my seals. In my case it was OK but if you are in a hurry, not so good.

Synergy also has a relacement for the stock Heim bearing at the bottom of the rear shock.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
gnarlykaw said:
Is synergy " think thats right" still around?? I had them in both of my EXC's, and never a problem after that.......

Holy moly!!!! he lives!!!

+1 on Synergy Seals

Top Bottom