MXBrian

Damn Yankees
Feb 12, 2005
Hey, what do the different icons to the left of the forum names mean? For instance, if you go to the top-level forum page some of the icons on the left are arrows pointing to the right, arrows pointing up and to the right, grayed-out circles, grayed-out circles with an "x" in them, etc..

What's "Guided Mode" and "Enhanced Mode" at the top of this "Post New Thread" dialog? "Close Current Tag" and "Close All Tags"??

I searched around for quite a while (even went to the vBulletin website) to try and find some help on this stuff and couldn't find anything.

Thanks for the help!

Brian

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Grayed means no new posts since your last visit in a forum
Lighter and pointer, new posts.
Up and to the right, means it a link, not an actual forum.

Enhanced and regular mode? Fool around with it a little, you'll figure it out. You'll be amazed what you can learn with a little clicking.

MXBrian

Damn Yankees
Feb 12, 2005
Thanks

Thanks for the reply. I've tried selecting both "Guided Mode" and "Enhanced Mode" when typing posts, and haven't been able to see any difference! Probably not important.

Does a vBulletin users guide exist anywere??

Now I'm trying to figure out where my "Bet" button is. I did a search on vCash (I'm not totally helpless, here...) and read that I can place bets with my vCash by using the "Bet" button on the blue bar between "Cal" and "Garage". Problem is that there's nothing on my blue bar between those two! Maybe it's because I'm a slackin' no paying member right now...

Love the site!

Brian

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom