CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
This weekend we will be hosting a HS in Missouri. If anybody is looking for a race to run as the Mo series has this week empty, come on over to Hamilton. I talked w/ CAL, sounds as if a healthy crowd are going to LBL, but if LBL is too far away and you would like to race and partake of the giveaways providied by our very own Mr. Will Pattison, we would love to have you.
The course will have loamy singletrack, two track, lots of creek sections, grass track, TT and MX. Shoot myself or Bluethunder an e-mail, or go to the Kansas off road site for directions to the race as well contact info. The address is kansasoffroad.com

I posted awhile back in the off-road forum, realized now I probably posted in the wrong forum...sorry bout that.

Thanks

mxjosh

Jul 16, 2003
They had an excellant turn out at the HS and the course was awesome. I helped Bluethunder and CR Swade on Friday marking out the course and helped flagged the race on Sunday.

Rode the course after the race and it was a fantastic lay out.

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Thanks for the help, we really appreciated it...final tally on riders was just shy of 140 w/ the few kids racers for the pre practice kids event. Looks like Jason and I are hooked...we had a blast putting this together. Hoping to do a team event plus the regular points event next year.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom