FOUND -- Foldout,Detachable Rear Fender Tool Kit.

Robcolo

Jan 28, 2002
Several months back someone was looking for a folding, detachable rear fender tool kit. [I was too] Well, here it is. It's Moose's M-108 and is available from www.motorcycle-usa.com Their cat # 27446 costs $29.95. These guys are in Medford, OR and got it out to me right away.

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
Those things have a way of coming off when you are bouncing along the trail. I've lost one and one of my friends lost his as well. It's a nice idea, but I'd be careful about putting expensive tools in it.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
try www.dirt-bike-gear.com

CODan is a DRN member and makes really good tool bags. He makes one specifically for the KDX

Last edited:

Robcolo

Jan 28, 2002
Originally posted by dirt bike dave
Those things have a way of coming off when you are bouncing along the trail. I've lost one and one of my friends lost his as well....

I saw the one you're talking about --unfortunately AFTER I'd ordered the Moose. I also see the possibility of losing tools from the folding pouch so I mounted it in conjunction with another small bag with a drawstring [a stuffsack] The stuffsack is permanently mounted to the fender along with the Moose bag mount. This should keep the tool kit clean and dry --and on the bike.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…