MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
Looking for opinions good and bad on Fox Forma Pro and or Stewart replica boots. Its boot buying time and I want to weigh my options. I have read plenty of reviews for Alpinestars and Sidi's but have not found much on the Fox boots.
I'm sure somebody out there wears 'em?

steve125

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
Sparks, Ive got the Stewarts and I love them! They break-in real fast and are comfy on the first day of riding. See Billy at Coleman Power Sports (woodbridge) for a good deal, he stocks all sizes and colors. I never thought I would like a boot more than the Alpinestars, but i was wrong. :thumb:

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
I have a pair of Tech 8's and the Fox Pro Forma's. I like 'em both the same but the Tech 8's are a little higher quality. They should be, they cost more. Fox makes a nice top quality boot and a good price.

zero_it

~SPONSOR~
May 20, 2000
I bought a pair of Forma Comps in spring '02 and hate them. I wear CTi2 knee braces and the boots are not big enough to comfortably wear with knee braces. They are also very stiff and difficult to walk in. After about 4 rides in them I threw them in the corner and bought a pair of Tech 6 Alpinestars - way better boot.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
The topic is Forma Pro's ... not to be confused with Forma Comp. Different boot.

SFO

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 16, 2001
Originally posted by Okiewan
The topic is Forma Pro's ... not to be confused with Forma Comp. Different boot.

exactly!

These boots are not to be confused with earlier fox boots.

I love mine.

Quick break in and plenty of room for braces.

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
Thanks alot gang.
no negative replies. Looks like I'm getting some Bubba boots.
Thanks again for the responses
:thumb:

sspmxc400

Aug 30, 2001
I tried on 7 of the most popular boots on the Market side by side. Price was not going to stop me from buying the one I liked the best. The Fox was the last I tried on and loved them - very comfortable. After a dozen rides - still very comfy - quick break-in. The only test left is durability. For the price you can't beat them.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Originally posted by MXSparx
Thanks alot gang.
no negative replies. Looks like I'm getting some Bubba boots.
Thanks again for the responses
:thumb:
A new member to the GWB patrol :laugh:

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
white and titanium....not all white like the rest of your club :eek:

Top Bottom