Sandjunky

Feb 3, 2004
Anyone use the Fox tracker boots? Can't beat the price at $139. I know that you get what you pay for with boots, but for my level of riding I don't think I need $350 boots. Besides, I can get $300 boots, or I can get the Fox trackers, riding pants, jersey, and probably a nice bike stand for $300.

Thanks for any input!

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
IMO JUNK Trackers were the first pair of boots I ever had. Had them for about 3 months and threw them out. They seemed to stay stiff, never really broke in. I had a really hard time shifting with them, the buckles broke off after just a few rides, and they weren't comfortable.

SpeedyManiac

Aug 8, 2000
I had a pair, used them for 3 years. After 3 years they were absolutely thrashed and at that point I was a beginner so I wasn't really being tough on them. I'd suggest getting a higher end boot.

mattb348

Aug 2, 2005
You can get the fox forma pro boots for like $240, maybe less. I would DEFINITELY get those, as they are AWESOME boots, which I Have myself and love.

I have never heard anything bad about forma pro's, EVER.

adrenaline420

Feb 17, 2005
I have tracker boots, they suck ass, the buckels are breaking, the soles are tearing apart, they are uncomfortable.Only had the boots for like few months of ryding.

Top Bottom