Fox Tracker Boots

Sandjunky

Feb 3, 2004
Anyone use the Fox tracker boots? Can't beat the price at $139. I know that you get what you pay for with boots, but for my level of riding I don't think I need $350 boots. Besides, I can get $300 boots, or I can get the Fox trackers, riding pants, jersey, and probably a nice bike stand for $300.

Thanks for any input!

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
IMO JUNK Trackers were the first pair of boots I ever had. Had them for about 3 months and threw them out. They seemed to stay stiff, never really broke in. I had a really hard time shifting with them, the buckles broke off after just a few rides, and they weren't comfortable.

SpeedyManiac

Aug 8, 2000
I had a pair, used them for 3 years. After 3 years they were absolutely thrashed and at that point I was a beginner so I wasn't really being tough on them. I'd suggest getting a higher end boot.

mattb348

Aug 2, 2005
You can get the fox forma pro boots for like $240, maybe less. I would DEFINITELY get those, as they are AWESOME boots, which I Have myself and love.

I have never heard anything bad about forma pro's, EVER.

adrenaline420

Feb 17, 2005
I have tracker boots, they suck ass, the buckels are breaking, the soles are tearing apart, they are uncomfortable.Only had the boots for like few months of ryding.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…