thorman75

"Team Army"
Dec 9, 1999
first reports out of fox valley.had a blast even though the 500af is having teething problems.lots of guys,myself,walt c moto and crutch,plus the boys on their 80's.january,illinois,riding.these things usually dont go together.:D

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
60 degrees in January in Illinois.....Ya right

Un- believeable. There was probley 100 or more bikes & atv's there today. 1/4 of the track was ridable - good and anouther 1/2 was ridable, but muddy. Then the trails were 80-90 % decent while the rest were still to slimy over by the mud bog. Mini127 had a great birthday ride. (thats my boy ) Crutch had his boy there also, so the 2 of them did some trails and track riding.
Bill, Thanks for bringing the lights , Im looking forward to the hill and gully enduro already.
Wardy & Patty , thanks for the new riding park. I look forward to when you open up Fox Valley off Road NORTH, about 80 miles north that is;)
Crutch, could you let AJ borrow your screen name for a few months?
Walt

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
Crutch, could you let AJ borrow your screen name for a few months?

lol Walt.
He has "Crutchie" as a nickname for a reason too.
Most people trackside wouldnt know who you were talking about if you said "Scott"

wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
HA!

jay hall gave AJ a new nic name last week, "step and a half"

walt, 80 miles north? hey i hate the 20 mile drive i have now!.
no to mention 80 miles north is cheeseland and they like the packers up there not a good thing!!

:)

wardy

thorman75

"Team Army"
Dec 9, 1999
hey now were forgetting our family history.aj has been "walks with a limp"for quite a while now(10 years).do we change that?:confused:

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
Re: HA!

Originally posted by wardy
[walt, 80 miles north? hey i hate the 20 mile drive i have now!.
no to mention 80 miles north is cheeseland and they like the packers up there not a good thing!!
:)
wardy [/B]
Ya got me on that one Wardy, I just looked....its 55 miles to my place. I can smell cheese if the wind is from the north though:think

The trip only felt like 80 miles because I got a speeding ticket on the way home. :silly: I was spinning my tire all day, so I finnally get some traction and look what happens.

Step and a half, Who is the insurance carrier at SH? shur ya fell off anouther ladder, ya thats what happened:debil:

thorman75

"Team Army"
Dec 9, 1999
actually after thinking it over it was "wounded knee"aj,"falls alot"david,"crys alot"guess.remember the turn at casey before the starting straight,whats he yelling,sounds Indian.:confused:

Last edited:

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
Walt..
I cant explain it..darndest thing but i'm very accident prone and Ive fallen in my bath tub at least 20 times ;)

LOL Bill -
It was "Wounded Knee"
I still have the Jersey and a pic from Red Bud.

Contrary to the normal thing..i blew that knee out 14 years ago or longer-
skiing. I did redo it up good at Canyon Lake MX though in 93?
Niether knee is feeling to well at the moment :think

And I remember that deal where you were yelling
"ew men-y two tunka o-wa chi" at Casey..LOL :D

"Rides with Flat" or "Falls A lot " was David

"Crys a lot" was you for sure..especially on that KTM. lol

thorman75

"Team Army"
Dec 9, 1999
1 of the best times ive ever had in my life.that weekend always comes to me.

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
Re: I look forward to when you open up Fox Valley off Road NORTH, about 80 miles north th

Originally posted by mxfonzeeboy
Wardy, are you opening a new riding area in WI?

Now look what Ive started:)

AJ, I didnt think that these guys would drag you through the mud like this, but o-well:debil: good luck with the leg.

wardy

Nov 12, 1999
Walt!

walt!
like i can get done what i have to do now!!!!

NO riding park anywhere in green and yellow country! I have to be careful this board has a bunch of readers that don't post! I had a gentlmen in here the other day telling me about a "cheesehead" post i had typed......it was like wow, ok hav' ta watch it!

anyway nope no plans on any riding areas for me in "cheese land", we are just going to improve our park to make it as good as we can.

:think

thorman75

"Team Army"
Dec 9, 1999
dont forget to have some 65' triples and stadium whoops:confused:

wardy

Nov 12, 1999
ok

LOL you feelin braver every day now that your back on the bike!

ha!

lets see where to put those obstacles? hmmmmm

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
So when does the 1/8 mile dirt track go in Wardy? We need some place like Maley's Ranch to go play on the little sliding bikes . Plus AJ is much less likely to get hurt turning left all day with only 9 horsepower :eek:

P L E A S E ?:)

wardy

Nov 12, 1999
problem with

a track like that I would have grown men crying when that king cobra or ploni expert basts by ya in a full lock slide doing a wheelie!

course that would make great photos for the member photo book! not to mention cool avatars :p

wardy

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom