Fox Valley Ride Part Two Take Four!

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Well as I mentioned in oldguys thread I shot less than anyone there with a camera but here are a few I did take and one of me by BigLou while he used my mkII.

The only person I spent any amount of time shooting at FVOR turned out to be Lou so here is a run of Lou shots!

IG6Z6902.JPG

IG6Z6939.JPG

IG6Z6944.JPG

IG6Z6959.JPG

Chili

Apr 9, 2002
Here's one of me taken by Lou, I think this one is an optical illusion as all my roost disappeared :laugh:

IG6Z7045.JPG

The we headed over to the Mendota County Fairgrounds for a Wardy promoted Megacross race where a bunch of folks in the DRN crew hit the starting line. Practice started in some nice late day sun and quickly faded to black of night, which made the shooting very challenging.

Here is Hunter the son of DRN member Wolf

IG6Z7086.JPG

Here's Nikki

IG6Z7097.JPG

Chili

Apr 9, 2002
BigLou shows he's not just a Pro practice rider and signed up to race

IG6Z7141.JPG

Wardy's oldest boy Travis. Thanks for all the hard work helping your Dad prep FVOR for us Travis!

IG6Z7154.JPG

Hunter just before his clutch let go on him

IG6Z7170.JPG

Reddog showing the +30 B class the fast way to the first turn :cool:

IG6Z7181.JPG

Chili

Apr 9, 2002
And lastly BigLou dealing with the immense pressure of trying to beat the Farmer looking dude on the Husky to the first turn ;)

IG6Z7194.JPG

That's all folks, no endless supply this time around :p

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Great shots Chili!

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Great stuff Doug!! My favorite is the first one of Lou.... the background with the sweet berm, blue sky, and green trees really makes it pop for me! Well except for that two-stroke smoke... looks like Lew needs to re-jet LOL, although he will be EFI soon enough! Also like the one of Red's holeshot, nice capture! Ahh look how new Troy's bike was in that pic of you! So what did he think about the hour meter being on 5.1 when you got home? ;)

Yeah Jay.... I jumped ship to a Honda in '06. Red's been thumping since '01 and me since '02, both had red and blue bikes.... and go figure my '06 CRF is the only thumper we've ever had motor problems! :bang:

B

biglou

The two-stroke smoke looks like I'm not moving very fast, but it's prolly the vacuum I'm causing due to my incredible corner speed... :rotfl:

Yeah, what did Troy say? "Dangit dad, you and all your friends. Wreckin' my stuff!" lol!

Chili

Apr 9, 2002
I left his bike right at 5.0 on the nose, tried to guilt him by telling him I had to stop riding Friday early as I was past the amount of hours he allowed me, he shrugged and told me I should have picked up my 450 sooner :laugh:

Chili

Apr 9, 2002
Haven't ridden it yet, we are covered in snow likely until early April. This FVOR ride was my last chance for the season and the reason I had my sons 2009 KX250F as my 450 wasn't available yet.

Top Bottom