YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
A little Birdy (Hooo Hooo) just told me that there is a big bash blowout Graduation party at Woodsy's this weekend. And guess what....no one invited the MTR's :yikes:

I think we should all invade Woodsy's shack and get that party turned up DRN style :nod:

Well fire up a few of Scotts bikes and take turns doing grass drags across the yard :ride:

We can crank up that CT70 and see whos the 1st one to complete a backflip over the driveway!

Start slappin some arrows on the trees and we will have ourselves some Virgin event trail. We may have to expand into his neighbors yards but I am sure they wont mind at all right.

Latter We'll crack open the coolers light up the bonfire and get some serious benchracing going on :laugh:

This may be the only time we get a free meal out of ol Woodsy (aside from pickin wormy apples off the ground at a "sworn to secrecy" location of Scotts)

So lets Git-er-Done :)

Last edited:

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Yea you guys, come on over!! Of course, poor ol Woodsy wont be there because he will be in the basement of his Church tending to his daughters open house.. :nener:
See,,,that Donny opened his mouth and stuck his foot into it again :)
ROTTEN SUCKER YZMAN!!!!~
By the way, anyone who shows up at the house is welcome to cut my grass for me before I get home to participate in the grass drags!!! Person who does it gets to ride the CT70 in the back flip comp!!!! Those who dont have to ride a Hard Tail Chopper for the flipper...
YOU ROTTEN SUCKER YZMAN - oh wait, I already said that..
Woodsy :ride:

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
woodsy said:
Yea you guys, come on over!! Of course, poor ol Woodsy wont be there because he will be in the basement of his Church tending to his daughters open house.. :nener:

That would be the Church of the Fallen Tree right? :think:

And since when did they have a basement in the woods anyways :whoa:

You wont be there......even better. More food for the rest of us. Ive seen you in front of food before. It aint pretty :nener:

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Speaking of eatin manners.. You never did thank me for showing you my apple tree... And you didnt complain one bit about those worms at the time.. Next time I WILL charge extra for the meat!!!!
Now stop replying and go back to work! I am trying to fill the whole MTR page with responses with my name behind them ;)

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
woodsy said:
Speaking of eatin manners.. You never did thank me for showing you my apple tree... And you didnt complain one bit about those worms at the time.. Next time I WILL charge extra for the meat!!!!
Now stop replying and go back to work! I am trying to fill the whole MTR page with responses with my name behind them ;)

If I recall right you and Scooter were the ones eatin around the wormy parts while drooling at the Balogna and cheese sammichs I was pluckin outta my pack and stuffin down my gullet :moon:

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
YZMAN400 said:
If I recall right you and Scooter were the ones eatin around the wormy parts while drooling at the Balogna and cheese sammichs I was pluckin outta my pack and stuffin down my gullet :moon:

Soooooo, you didint notice that your Bolagna tasted different? Oh thats right, you buy that stuff that is not necessarily pure pig intestine - probably tasted right..
Hey, I may have just figured out why your always pooping in the woods Don... Maybe you should consider more fiber in your diet and less fresh worms...
Now stop pulling me back to this thread and let me get on with my page filling :nener:

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
70 marlin said:
Mow lawn? Sure Scott I'll bring the 470 over, can you say grass track?

At sounds like fun Mar.. Ol Woodsy aint even breakin a sweat about any threats of grass draggin an such - my earth has been turned MANY times :nener: Now I do have a few buddies (and relatives - right CW) who get a little squeemish about me retuning the favors though.. I mean, just because they have underground sprinkling and actually trim their sidewalks shouldnt make that terra firma non rideable - right???? That dog gone CW even has me PUSHING my bike back to his barn now adays, SHEESH.....
Oh yea,,,, I gotta make a note here,,, I still havent stopped by Dons and paid him back for those donuts he left here a while back...................
Keeping him waiting is HEAVENLY..
Woodsy :ride:

Godzuki

Sep 22, 2004
i think he goes to bedside baptis, with revrend sheets hehe sorry i had to join in the fun. ill bring my toro so i get the ct spot

Top Bottom