Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I thought that would get your attention :nener:

But it is free....

While still in the serious tweaking stage.... with much left to do I thought I'd turn you all loose on this.

I'm sure some of you are familiar with blogs (weblogs). I've put up a system that goes beyond the typical and has a ton of features, more of a home page creator than a blog. Blogs are cool for putting your thoughts down, sharing pictures with family, ride reports, journal, whatever.

This thing is loaded and SUPER EASY to use. Once we get some pages up, I'll integrate it into the forums, links to member sites, recent entries, blog o' da month with prizes, etc.

Please take a few to check it out. Keep in mind, you need to set up an account, your DRN log-in doesn't work there. There's a link at the top of the page "signup".

Let's see how creative you are :)

DRN Members Sites/Blogs

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
YES!! Just what I've been looking for. "Some of us" miss the old jounals we used to have. Thanks.

Joe Diver

N. Texas SP
Mar 21, 2005
K...mine's up... :cool:

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Hey that's pretty cool, but you don't get to type much or maybe I don't know what I'm doing

JPIVEY

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
see, I told ya I didn't know what I was doing, I did all this typing and I only saw a few lines, so I thought that was it

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Hey, one other thing: When you click the box for "remember me" at login, it doesn't and I have to login each time. Anyone having this trouble?

After I login and navigate the blog to edit, I am prompted to login again.

Draft entries show up in the "Latest Dirt" on the home page - should they?

JPIVEY

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
I noticed that too, but was affraid to say thing after my last brain fart

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Blog questions

okay, so I use the hyperlink button in the blog editor, but when I complete it, the link is not there . . .

I want to make the style like here where you use the "this is a link" thing so as to have a cleaner look. is this an ability?

Elly

May 17, 2004
Just noticed the blogs - typical me, it took only two years to take attention that they exist.
But do they work? Made an account but it wont accept logging in, why?

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
All them programs running in the background and have access to open ports at their will is unbeleivable! Worse is how your computer acts when you start shutting them down!

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Okay I am SO checking this out as soon as I'm done with my homework (which is what I'm supposed to be doing right now) :laugh:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom