Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Just an observation.

The folks who are getting free stuff, don't like the folks who are paying for the free stuff, because the folks who are paying for the free stuff can no longer afford to pay for both the free
stuff and their own stuff.

The folks who are paying for the free stuff want the free stuff to stop, and the folks who are getting the free stuff want even more free stuff on top of the free stuff they are already getting.

Now... The people who are forcing the people to pay for the free stuff have told the people who are RECEIVING the free stuff, that the people who are PAYING for the free stuff, are being mean, prejudiced and selfish.

So... The people who are GETTING the free stuff have been convinced they need to hate the people who are paying for the free stuff by the people who are forcing some people to pay for their free stuff, and giving them the free stuff in the first place.

We have let the free-stuff-giving go on for so long that there are now more people getting free stuff than paying for the free stuff.

"The democracy (Republic) will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."

..... Thomas Jefferson

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
:cool: :cool: :cool:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Liberalism is a mental disease!

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
You should feel privileged to live in a country that has a voluntary tax code like here in the US

Just to keep on topic.

I'm going to hit the trails this weekend with RM_guy and some other Damn Yankees.

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Can I at least get some pens or a calendar?

ChopperDave

It's been awhile...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 1, 2004
Wrong liners...

Now that's funny, I don't care who you are...

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
The endless supply of other poeple's money is about to run out. :nod:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I'm used to free meals and such, can you toss me a bone Okie for cryin out loud!

Top Bottom