HiG4s

~SPONSOR~
Mar 7, 2001
Yeah, I know, a lot of people here really aren't interested in Freestyle.. But still, I took the family to Universal Studios Holloween Horror Nights Sunday OCT 26. It started at 7:00 pm so we got there early and wandered around the City Walk area, stopped and ate at the NBA Cafe about 5:00pm and as luck would have it Tommy Clowers and Jeff Tilton were doing freestyle exibitions three times that day, along the man made lake right in front of the NBA Cafe. The first one was at 6:00pm right when we were leaving the restruant.

It was very impressive, I was no more than 30ft from the landing ramp on a raised walkway with my head about level with the top of the ramp.

Bet On Red

Aug 11, 2003
probably because most of these people cant do the tricks.

i dont understand why they dont like it...
It's like surfing... I ride freestyle surf yet i still love long boarding and big wave riding. dirtbiking is dirtbiking....

whitesands26

Mod Ban
Nov 17, 2002
I went to a freestyle event at the AA center in Dallas....It was boring compared to SX and MX racing....I enjoyed it (because I like MX bikes) but it was no where near the excitment in SX racing...

The guys all do the same STUPID thing when they are introduced.....They all ride up the to the top of the jump and pump their fist into the air and do an ANNOYING blip of the throttle several times....It's like...Do something ORIGINAL...It's no fun to see some dude ride around the arena and look at the crowd and put his left fist in the air while blipping the throttle...Time after time...I felt sorry for the guys....I mean..The guy before them did the exact same thing and they're wondering why the crowd barely makes a noise while they pump their fist in the air and......blip the throttle....Again....

There were some guys that did some exciting tricks and were able to do the same tricks as another guy but with a more dramatic style...

I got my tickets for free and that's the only reason I went...I wouldn't buy tickets to go see it...

SX is SO much more exciting...I bring people that have never even heard of motocross before and by the time the main event comes around they're jumping up and down screaming for their favorite rider...

Bet On Red

Aug 11, 2003
Originally posted by mx547

i didn't know there was such a thing.

cut backs, lip riding etc... I consider it freestyle riding on my part. I throw in skateboard influence into my riding. therefore it's freestyle to me.

Top Bottom