Friday or Saturday Ride

Boodac

Subscriber
Ok I’ve been meaning to strip down the KX have the suspension redone, put in a new top end, chain, and a host of other things but I hate the idea of having my ride apart over the holidays when I should be riding. Of course a new bike would alleviate all the work completely but that’s another issue. Who’s interested in doing some riding Friday or Saturday? I was thinking either Stoddard Wells or El Mirage. I’m getting rusty and need some time behind the old steed.

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
I might be up for a Saturday ride. How about Phelan or Hodge road. We could ride to one of the burger places for lunch and a beer.

Boodac

Subscriber
Im game for either. Although I havent been to Hodge in quite some time and wouldnt mind heading out there again. We could ride on over to Slash X. Im thinking I can talk the brothers and maybe KTMBoy to come on out to Hodge. Name the time.

Last edited:

Pvt Joker

Lifetime Sponsor
I'm in. Hodge Rd was my first DRN ride and it's just about time for an anniversary lunch at SlashX.

I'm up for any of these places.

Boodac

Subscriber
Thumbs Im game. Im thinking I might be there a little earlier (9:00am) to maybe do some warming up. By the time I unload the bike and put on the gear heck it will probably be around 9:30 or 10.
Where do you want to meet out on Hodge? Ill be driving a White longbed/crew cab Chevy. If the brothers go you might find a charcoal crew cab Chevy or a red 4WD Toyota next to my truck. Pvt Joker you remeber the truck right?

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
9am is fine with me.

We can meet in the usual place. Make a right onto Hoge road and go about 3 miles and when the road begins to veer right you go straight for about 1/10 of a mile and park.

If ya get lost 213-216-7566

Gold f-150 with a KTM 200

Boodac

Subscriber
Ill see you guys there. Thumbs I thought you had a Honda? Im getting senile in my old age.

Last edited:

Boodac

Subscriber
If memory serves me right, Hodge is the offramp just before the first Barstow Outlet Mall. Look forward to meeting you.

Boodac

Subscriber
Oldandslo look forward to seeing ya. Damn all these new bikes, my bike and I are both starting feel old. Believe it or not Ive been contemplating whether to buy a new CRF450 or just fix the green machine up. Nothing worse than that new bike itch.

holeshot

Crazy Russian
Is there room for one more? 9 AM at Hodge road sounds good...