BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Friends and family.
In our lives we make many friends, friends that are like family. Our families have friends that are as much of our lives as our family. The trials and tribulations strain, as well as, bind us together. Friends show their greatest affection towards us when we are in dispair.
Memories fade in and out like the sun rise and sun set. Some memories burn like a fire that will never fade away. For the many times a tear was shed for my actions, a hug was there to heal my pain. Life’s tough lessons were sometimes eased by a caring touch or just an ear to listen to. For all of the times I said, “you don’t love me anymore”, I learned that I was loved much, much greater than my wildest dreams. The smile received from an accomplishment achieved served a great purpose than any “ ‘atta boy” every given. Most of us know this love, an unconditional love, the love of one’s mother for her child. It is missed but never forgotten.
As my fingers wipe away the tears of sadness, my heart aching with loss, I turn to the anonymity of the world wide web where my “friends and family” can hear my words but not see my face. This is one of life’s lessons that will not be healed by a caring touch or a sympathetic ear. A lesson in which we will all have to learn some day, many have learned the lesson and still feel the pain. Life continues but with a sadness, an emptiness that only time can heal.
On my fourteenth birthday, I got my motorcycle license. It opened the world(my little part of it) up to me. It was made possible only with parental consent. The many, many miles(same mile many times) that were traveled were the beginning of my great love of motorcycling. I traversed that mile, going from trail head to trail head with the same reminder everytime, “Be careful and don’t be late for dinner!”
Save a place beside you, I’ll be there when the last ride is done. I love you MOM!

:(

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Sorry to hear about that Swift.

My wife and I just lost a child that was on the way. The only thing I can think of to say is, do whatever it takes to feel better about the situation. Don't be too macho to cry in front of anyone, and don't hold anything back.

:whiner:

steve125

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
You are so right Brian the loss of a loved one it's something we all will have to face one day. My mom passed a few years ago. Sorry about your mom :(

Last edited:

DahlElama

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2001
Swift - Truly sorry for your loss. Your mom obviously leaves behind a great legacy in you. Hope you get a chance to hit your favorite trail soon and find some peace.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Brian,
So sorry to hear about your loss. Your thoughts and feelings are truly inspiring. They made me stop, think, remember, and appreciate. Something many of us don't make the time for in today's hustle 'n bustle lifestyle.

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
Brian and Cal, sorry to hear of your loss. Hang in there

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Brain,
That is a truly touching tribute to your mom. Godspeed. You and your family will be in my prayers.

Tim

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I really don't know what to say.
Godspeed my friend.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
My thoughts and prayers go out to you and yours, Brian.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Very sorry for your loss, Brian. :ugg:

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Very sorry to hear about your losses, Brian and Cal. :(

Brian, that is a beautiful tribute to your mom. I just don't know how to explain to my co-workers why I have tears in my eyes.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Sorry for your loss Brian & Cal, my thoughts are with you.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
My Condolenses Brian. A very touching tribute. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
BSWIFT & CAL sorry for your loss. Your thoughts will be in our prayers.

The Woods'

bscottr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 2001
Swift,
I feel for your loss. By your words its obvious you made her life complete, as she did yours. Hang in there my friend, my prayers are with you.

Scott

Top Bottom