Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Brian and Cal.

My deepest sympathy. Excellent tribute Brian.

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
Brian
Very touching tribute, My condolences!

Brent

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Why is it I never know what to say? I want to say I'm so sorry... but that just doesn't seem big enough. I seldom reply to these posts, but man, I've prayed for you already. Hang in there. A friend once wrote me a poem, and the last few lines seem fitting:

Life is a triumph,
lifeless and full of.
survive the lows,
for the highs rise above.
The sky is the limit
that teaches you to appreciate
the valley when you're in it.

txvintage

Sponsoring Member
Apr 20, 2001
I too struggle with what to say when news like this comes. I've lost both of my parents and know that words aren't the point, rather that folks want to say them.

Brian, and Cal, I so wish I could say something that helps, but I can only say that I want to.

God Bless

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Brian,
though we know there is always and end to this life it never prepares you in any way or makes it hurt any less when you miss them. Our prayers are with you and your family.

Hal

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
The single worst day of my life (so far) has passed. My post that started this thread was a selfesh act, however, it broke loose the emotions. I had maintained my composer Monday in front of my "Friends and Family" for some unknown reason but new I had to let go.
After I mustered the composer to actually post my words, the healing began. The Support Team is the Best of the Best! The service was yesterday and afterwards everyone migrated to my Dad's house for feast and fellowship. All the familiar faces of my childhood were there giving me a hug and encouragement. As the flowers were brought in, I overheard a question from some of my "second moms", "Who is the DRN Family?" With the first smile of my day, I let them know. I booted up Dad's computer and logged on. My closest, dearest friends got to read the thoughts of my "farthest, dearest friends!" My niece and nephews were in ahh. They have grown up in the information age and yet, had not seen the greatest benefit of the WWW. From the older crowd, the words were simple and true, "These sound like really nice people!"
Justql, The DRN Family, Thank You for your prayers, your kind words, and the beautiful gift that came when if was needed the most.
Sincerely, Brian

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
My post that started this thread was a selfesh act, however, it broke loose the emotions.

Nothing selfish about that at all.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
God bless, and remember, she is still in your hearts.

Top Bottom