6. David Vuillemin, Menifee, Calif., Honda
7. Travis Preston, Hesperia, Calif., Honda
8. Michael Byrne, Newnan, Ga., Suzuki
9. Jeff Gibson, Blacklick, Ohio, Kawasaki
10. Kevin Windham, Centerville, Miss., Honda

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
It was a good race. in the 125's ( I refuse to call them what the ama calls them) it was a barnstormer. Poto checked out early, but didn't pull away to far. I hope Lil Goose isn't hur to bad, I saw him get hit, looked to me like he got it in the back of the head. IN the heat races, some fireworks between Grant, Hansen and JLaw. I saw Hansen getting up from his wreck, had a corner worker pull on his hand ( I thought dislocated wrist or something) The Grant was picking his bike up in front of us, tried to get on the track and slid out on the wet plywood and drilled a photographer, hope he (photographer) is alright. Then they showed clips of some mechanics holding back Jlaw trying to get at Hansen :whoa:

450's, RC is DA Mano! patience pays off! I'm not sure what lap but Sorby (lapper) definitely blocked for Stewart, reason I say that I can remember him years back doing the same thing to Preston in 125's. Stewart then got by Reed and Sorby Then Reed got back by Stewart for awhile. Then Stewart passed him back all the while RC was being patient. Stewart then went down in a rythym section, almost getting hit by Reed. Then Reed had a get off and RC took off :whoa:

It was a fun race, the track held up well. Interesting sight I saw in the pit was Poto coming out of the MDK trailer :whoa:

HiG4s

~SPONSOR~
Mar 7, 2001
Wild race,, Bubba looked a little frantic almost went down a couple of times, then hit neutral on a jump and went over the bars, I was suprised how fast he got up and back in the race.

RC almost went down a couple of times, even landed on the tuff blocks once but hung on to it.

Reed looked rock solid right up to the point he lost it. He definitly was trying to hand on to it but couldn't let off the throttle and the bike just took off without him. By the time chased it down and get back on the track he was out of contention.

kelseybrent

Sep 25, 2002
Was Sorby dead last when he took the block pass line on Reed?
There was so much traffic out there, the rythm section looked like a whack-a-mole game.

I wasn't even going to watch this one. Glad I did.

kawicam250

I bleed green!
Aug 7, 2006
rickyd said:
It was a good race. in the 125's ( I refuse to call them what the ama calls them) it was a barnstormer. Poto checked out early, but didn't pull away to far. I hope Lil Goose isn't hur to bad, I saw him get hit, looked to me like he got it in the back of the head. IN the heat races, some fireworks between Grant, Hansen and JLaw. I saw Hansen getting up from his wreck, had a corner worker pull on his hand ( I thought dislocated wrist or something) The Grant was picking his bike up in front of us, tried to get on the track and slid out on the wet plywood and drilled a photographer, hope he (photographer) is alright. Then they showed clips of some mechanics holding back Jlaw trying to get at Hansen :whoa:

450's, RC is DA Mano! patience pays off! I'm not sure what lap but Sorby (lapper) definitely blocked for Stewart, reason I say that I can remember him years back doing the same thing to Preston in 125's. Stewart then got by Reed and Sorby Then Reed got back by Stewart for awhile. Then Stewart passed him back all the while RC was being patient. Stewart then went down in a rythym section, almost getting hit by Reed. Then Reed had a get off and RC took off :whoa:

It was a fun race, the track held up well. Interesting sight I saw in the pit was Poto coming out of the MDK trailer :whoa:

RV is da man! cant wait to see him once he gets on a 450! everyone had problems, especially JBS. RC had an angel riding with him when he landed on those tuff blocks. a very good race as Bubba said.

Top Bottom