gas250

Nov 22, 2003
hi everybody!
I've been posting here for a while now, never really introdusing myself to you. Well,there isn't much to know, i live in southern finland in a city called Tammisaari.
I'm 30 years old and i havent been riding more than a year but i love this stuff and i'll go on 'till i cant get my foot over the seat :) I have two bikes a ktm 250cc -89 , and a 125cc ktm 2003 and i like 'em both.
where i live, we have a lot of forest and places to ride whenever i feel, and our track just a few miles away.

If someone wants to know more of this sport in finland,feel free to write to me :)

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Hi,
Glad to hear that riding is good in Finland and also that you, like me plan to ride as long as I can. I'm coming up on 28 years of riding and can not imagine, not being able to ride. My latest bike is an '03 KDX 220 and in recient years I have been able to convince my wife to start riding, well now she is hooked and the kids love it to!

Have fun here!

Kevin

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Welcome to DRN! You could post some ride reports in the All Ride Reports Forum and describe more of Finland! Good that you decided to introduce yourself!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome and thanks for the introduction. It is always nice to understand a bit about the folks on the site.

gas250

Nov 22, 2003
thanks for the welcoming,i'll try to do a ride report sometime,so you could compaire
how things are done here(guess it's pretty much the same)
i've posted to "completely off topic" earlier,and there's a address to our website,where
you can see pictures of our driving.

JMM

Nov 29, 2001
Nice to see another finnish people in this forum. I live in western finland place called Nurmo.My bike is honda cr 125 -99.Just came back from riding couple hours in the snow. Great fun but not as fun as riding in the summer.

Top Bottom