TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
I thought I would share something that my 8 year old son did this Christmas.  He wrote a letter to his grandmother and delivered it to her (as a gift) on Christmas day at the family get together.  My mother-in-law lost her husband in the spring of 03 so this was her first Christmas without him.  It's been really tough on her this year. 

We knew that Adam had written something but had no idea of the content.  Only my oldest had a clue about the content.  He helped with formatting (fonts) and was told by Adam NOT to change the spelling.  What follows is the letter that had just about every adult in tears....

Dear Bebe,

I Know your sad, but I will try best to help you feel better.  If you feel sad wen you are abowt to go to sleep just read this letter.  Your love of Howey is always is in your hart.  I hope you feel better soon.  Howey prolboly is sad as you are but you will always love eachother.
P.s marry Christmas!!!

Love Adam.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Kids know how to fix everyone's peelings, don't they. You got a good one there, Twin. :)

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Very cool.
But the phrase is "from the mouths of babes"
Silly spanky.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by Okiewan
Very cool.
But the phrase is "from the mouths of babes"
Silly spanky.

I know.  It just didn't feel right associating TwinSpawn with the term "babes".  His personality and that term don't mesh if you know what I mean! ;)

Originally posted by oldguy
Only kids seem to be able to freely say what they think and not what they think should be said

Ain't that the truth!!!!  :thumb:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
That's toooooooooo cute!

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
uh.... I didn't cry.

I had something in my eye

yeah

dirt or something

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
LOL Jamie!

Actually.... bro-in-law suddenly found something interesting to do behind the big Christmas tree where no one could see him.  I guess he must have been looking for any presents that may have been missed.... ;)

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Ive tried to do that at the family Christmas, but mom normally tells me to zip up my pants. :(

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Nice work, better spelling than you too! ;)

Top Bottom