Twiztid One

~SPONSOR~
Aug 19, 2003
if anyone is using the Fredette one piece upper handle bar mount i have a question . with this can you keep the oddmeter in the factory location ? {will it mount on top of the clamp still ?} if you do haft to move it where do you guys mount it and how do you modify it ? thanks in advance . jeff

Danny Stein

Nov 12, 2002
Yes I installed mine last night as a matter of fact. You can retain the odometer bracket you just have to use the stock handlebar bolts on the right side and use the short bolts on the left side. The kit comes with metal spacers to even the sides up and the short bolts. I also put new renthals when I was doing it so it took a little longer than I thought it would. It took me two hours from start to finish to complete. Another thing is the stock handlebars weigh a ton compared to the Renthal bars. I could'nt believe the weight difference.

nectar

Sep 11, 2002
I dunno but after a big crash I crunched my odo so I just threw it away, including the cable it must lighten the bike by 5 lbs or more. I would say just get rid of it.

Top Bottom