yarbonwick

Sponsoring Member
Mar 7, 2000
Originally posted by Stan_Flemmings
Yeah, Marshal Creek can be pretty hazardous. It's not that great of a place to ride either. Over the years I've seen several careflights in there.

HAHA:) HAHA:) Stan said "over the years"
It won't be long now Stan before vicodon becomes a dessert.

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Funny Yarbi

Yah, Yeah...Real funny Yarbi. What I MEANT to say is that, over the times I've ridden there, I've seen Careflight there on several occasions. You happy now, Yarbi? Huh Yarbi? What's that, I couldn't hear you Yarbi:p :p

yarbonwick

Sponsoring Member
Mar 7, 2000
Hey! Only GSR can call me Yarbi. Check my rear fender light for me as I put it in first. ;)

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Yet another N. Tx Rider...

If you count riding 5 times in the last 8 months as a bona fide rider... :confused:

TexXR

Jul 14, 2000
I'm located about 50 miles NW of Ft. Worth, between Jacksboro and Graham. Ride Muenster, Twin Hills, a few "private" loops in Jack County, and religiously follow the TSCEC circuit. Raced this past weekend up near Hot Springs, AR.

stevenb8

Mar 31, 2000
The one TX true spode

Another TX rider here (when I can) In Plano a little north of dallas.
I usually ride at Badlands or shady grove and rocky ridge.

Check out my website at www.pitsally.com
some members made a dedication to me cause im so good!

86KDX200

Jul 20, 1999
North Richland Hills here also! I ride Marshall Creek mostly. I try to get there as soon as it opens to avoid the rush and heat. The weekdays are great. I have been the only one out there on several occasions. If you hear and then see a 2001 DRZ400 with a black 8, that would be me!

blackhawk468

President of Bling
N. Texas SP
Nov 3, 2000
I'm in Plano here. I usually ride at Oakhill, Mosier Valley, Village Creek, and hopefully soon I will be adding Munster, Shady Grove, and Badlands to my list of places I ride. ;) :confused:

kingriz1

Aug 2, 2001
Hi I am in Arlington

Hi,

My name is Riz. I am just starting to ride again after 16 years or so. So I guess I am a beginner. Any good places to ride around Arlington.

Anyone want to get together for a ride?

Riz

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
I'm from Arlington but now I live in Waaacooo..
I rode at Marshall creek when I was a kid but that's been many many years ago. I like to ride at Village Creek if I can keep from getting run over. I plan on doing the Shady Grove if I can find it this time, I'll be there on the 17, 18 & 19 of Sep 2001.

When I pull up with the little trailer I use to pull the motorcycles in you might be aware that the ghost of David Keresh lives in it. I caught him smoking pot in it a few years back, that before he really started smoking..:scream:
I guess that was a futal attempt at sick humor

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
I'm slightly east of you in Allen. I am up for a TX mini spode fest. The last gathering we had @ Muenster was a blast.

Place I ride - Shady Grove (aka - The Greasy Chicken)
Muenster
Rocky Ridge
Crawford Park in Dallas
etc. etc. etc.

Haven't done much riding over the last few weeks b/c of the wet weather and fighting a bear of a sinus/chest thing - and I am now achin' to go.

I am more than likely taking this Friday off (9/14/01) to go do some riding. Anyone else up for it???

-jeffd

Z215

Sep 10, 2001
Ft Worth

Hey guys, just got a bike after about 16 years w/out also. I would be interested in meetin some of you guys. Would also appreciate directions to MOsier Valley. Know the area, but not where to ride. Also jsut got my son an xr80 and my daughter an lt 80 4 wheeler. Anyplaces safe fro them? I'm off on sun/mon. So let me know I may drag a buddy from work w/me....

02yz125

Sep 25, 2001

Hey guys, I just registered today. I have ridden mosier valley, twin hills an marshall creek. My brother lives right by the quarry in Ft. Worth and has been dying to check it out. He has an 01 yz426. I'm off during the week and work friday, sat, and sunday, unless I play hooky. I'd love to find some people that have similar schedules and ride during the week. Not much for tracks. Getting back into the sport after about 10 years. Let me know! In fact I was thinking of riding today!

mg_racing

May 16, 2001
Hey there 02yz125!!!

Hey Guy, I see you mentioned the Rock Quarry! I live in Saginaw just up the road about 3 miles from the Rock Quarry. My neighbor and I go there quite often! We also go to Marshall Creek sometimes and have been to Mosier Valley a few times too. We will probaby go to the Quarry this Friday because we are both off on Fridays. Maybe we can hook up sometime! Later for now! :D

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
Question about 'The Rock Quarry', I have seen it from the Freeway, and once we tried to find a way in, but only found signs saying 'STAY OUT!'

Is there a place where you can legally park that I am not aware of? As I only live about 20 minutes from there, and might like to check it out.

02yz125

Sep 25, 2001
I believe its on the north side of 820 and right north of meacham field. I think the exit is old decatur rd. Someone correct me if im wrong. Just spoke with my brother and we're going tonight. I'll be on a 02 yz 125 and he has an 01yz426. Either a red ford f250 deisel or gold ford escape with a three place trailer. We'll be there about 4-430

Neilspen

Sep 13, 2001
I just moved hear a couple of months ago and have been riding at marshall creek, and looking for some new places to ride and new people to ride with. I live in keller.

86KDX200

Jul 20, 1999
What is the real deal on The Quarry? I have lived in the Fort Worth area for 4 years now and have never found it. Is this a legal place to ride or just tolerated? I ride Marshall Creek mostly and people I have met there talk about it. I would love to take my DRZ to a new place! Thanks! C ya on the trails.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Lets go way back to the mid 70's

Did any of you ride at a place off of I30 just west of Arlington. It was called Morrison and it was off of Morrison accross the street from the old mansion. The last time I was up there it was all apartments.:(

Top Bottom