MichiganRider

Apr 13, 2007
i was just wondering if anyone has a fuel saver in there vehicle.. some type of device that goes in the air intake tube, i just found out about them from one of my friends but i cant believe that it actually works.. so i want to see if anyone has any experience with them.

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Like the "tornado"? The guy who works the counter at the local parts store we buy from at work put one in his 95 tahoe. He said he didnt notice much if any difference, but he's the only one I know of.

MichiganRider

Apr 13, 2007
yea it sounds to good to be true.. 30% increase of gas usage.. you would think companies would make something like that stock if it were so great.

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
MichiganRider said:
yea it sounds to good to be true.. 30% increase of gas usage.. you would think companies would make something like that stock if it were so great.
They most definately would.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
They only work if the Tooth Fairy or the Easter Bunny installs it for you. :coocoo: :coocoo: :coocoo:

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Rich Rohrich said:
They only work if the Tooth Fairy or the Easter Bunny installs it for you. :coocoo: :coocoo: :coocoo:
So the one I got from Santa won't work :yell:

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
Mythbusters did an episode on them, plus I read an article in Popular Mechanics a while back about them. Non of the devices either tested worked as advertised, and a couple even made fuel economy worse.

Top Bottom