Brettsauto

Jul 4, 2005
I have just split the fuel tank on my 2000 KDX 200, around the fill neck, {it fell over and the cap hit a rock} My question is has any body had any success repairing these? or is there an aftermarket avaliable.

mideastrider

~SPONSOR~
Jul 8, 2006
I had a cr80 the tank hit a rock and split down the front from top to bottom.
Hated to spend the money on a new tank. I got epoxy for plastic its a 2 part mix up glue. I sold the bike about a year later and had never had any problems. I would try it in the short run and be on the look out for another tank.

StuckinJersey

May 11, 2005
I post trying to help a cat out. It's not an item for sale but I would help out a fellow board member with a broken tank. That was just unnecessary to delete my post!
Rich that was real lame. Now you can talk smack about me, I'm done with this board.

krazyinski

Feb 2, 2006
4sale dhed moderator

StuckinJersey said:
I post trying to help a cat out. It's not an item for sale but I would help out a fellow board member with a broken tank. That was just unnecessary to delete my post!
Rich that was real lame. Now you can talk smack about me, I'm done with this board.

YA MAN!!!! that was not right he didnt even have a price. oh ya I might want to help out to but f this site if thats the way you gona act!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a for sale

Top Bottom