Fun weekend riding in Wis Dells ~ & BIG PRIZES !

ez2endo

Nov 21, 1999
That's right!
Any of you, near the Wisconsin Dells? If so, I know of a place you can win really cool enduro stuff, like, a IMS Large gas tank, a Baja GPS Guide, And a ride through the Canadian outback as well as other cool off road items, in fact, over $1000 worth of prizes! This Year, "TeamBORK" is Hosting a little different ride. All you gotta do is ride a sissy Observed Trials event, in your own special class, on your offroad bike, ! Are you UP for It? HAHAHAAHHAahahahaaa!
That's right, MEGA offroad prizes, just to compete with an off road bike in a trials event, and you'll be competing against other guys on there OFFROAD bikes, too.

What a KICK!

Two days of fun & unusual riding, on a small, private VERY technical,(BEGINNING RIDERS NOT RECOMMENDED) parcel of land in the Wisconsin Dells.

A freestyle competition (this is worth the trip alone) and Dinner, follow the event on Saturday, not to mention a beer truck, and a PUTT PUTT golf tournament Sat Night. Not really familiar with trails techniques? Not top worry, a Trials school is scheduled Sunday Morning. Sound like a fun weekend? Email me and I'll tell you all about it, and send you a flyer.

This all happens on Aug 18 & 19th (two day event)
For further info contact me by email at ez2endo@aol.com
& send me your snail mail address, I'll get a riders info packet out to you in a couple weeks when they come back from the printers. OK?
ARE YOU GOOD ENOUGH TO WIN?

http://nitrotrials.com/

Top Bottom