Funky Chicken National Hare Scramble results/repor

endoquest

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 4, 2000
Funky Chicken National Hare Scramble results/report

Results are up on the ETRA website.
www.etra.net
Thanks to all racers. This was a great year for the Emerald Trail Riders. Both days were executed flawlessly and the racing was top of the line. I'm sooooo proud of my primary helpers in this massive endeavor.
I'll have a race report in a week or two but right now I'm too busy to write one of my e-tomes.

Fred Andrews came from behind to win. David Pearson and Brian Brown hauled ass for the first 3 or 4 laps. Chuck Woddford had a great race for second, passing Pearson on the last lap.

We didn't have the rain we wanted so I made up for it by forcing a seventh lap, making it a very long race (3:18 for the leader). :p

Great reception from the riders and there were't too many guys puking or passing out after the race this time. Cheers!

Last edited:

BigBore

Jun 16, 1999
What a weekend! I really had a blast...perfect course, perfect weather, perfect bike, just couldn't get much better. I raced Saturday, then stayed for Sunday to watch the pros, and a couple of my friends were also racing Sunday.

Props to the ETRA & the Big K Ranch for putting on such a great race!

endoquest

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 4, 2000
Thanks Big Bore, this race will probably go on for a long time. Every year will be different but it will still have it's own identity. Cheers.

Garyb

Jul 20, 2000
Yeah - thanks for the great time Endo, always a first class event. Iam glad it didn't rain! As it was it was perfect....only a little dust in a few places and just right everywhere else.

endoquest

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 4, 2000
Thanks Gary, great ride on your part. First place Vet A at a National is very impressive, I guess I'll have to race in a different class now! See ya.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom