Akira

Aug 29, 2003
I was just talking with my friend about some of the races I have been to. One of the questions he asked was what was the funniest thing I had ever seen at a race. That has brought me here, I was woundering what was the funniest/weirdest thing that you have ever seen at a race?

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Akira "I am Artie, The strongest man in the world."

jboomer

~SPONSOR~
Jan 5, 2002
I was at a race in Pea Ridge, Arkansas one night and the 4-wheelers were doing their race, so I was sitting in the stands. Well, right in front of the stands they had 2 tabletops with about a 30-40 foot gap between the two. This kid comes around the track on his yellow 400exc (riding WELL over his head, don't ya know!) and jumps the first tabletop. He did something WAY wrong and over jumped the first tabletop PLUS he landed on his front wheels first. Well, all of this momentum carried him forward and over the bars. His head proceeded to hit the headlight on the front of the quad -- completely knocking it off (the headlight that is). Well, to add insult to injury, he pegged the throttle with his thumb causing him to fling backward (still ontop of the 4-wheeler) and LOOP off the bike of the quad as he went up the face of the next tabletop! Funny thing was (not that any of the aforementioned wasn't funny as hell or anything) the quad continued down the track (yes, it made the tabletop just fine) and subsequently hit the fence on the next turn. As for the rider, well, minus a bruised ego and :moon: he was fine.
:laugh:

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
Poser fashion statements are usually good for a laugh, epsecially at an SX.  Words can't do justice to some of the  clothing I've seen at the races.  :)

Top Bottom