Fvdra

KillJoy

Jan 7, 2004
Hey guys and Gals.
Just out of curiosity :clue: , who in this forum is part of the Fraser Valley Dirt Riders Association???

RACINRAY

Feb 18, 2004
not yet but i am thinking about it those camping weekends sound like fun as a member of the club what are the duties like trail maintenance yearly dues what kind of bikes do the members have would i be a out cast on my 2 smoke . :yikes:

KillJoy

Jan 7, 2004
Nah, you would fit right in. There are lots of members with 2 strokes. The members have many bikes, from the 50cc-600cc range, 2 and 4 stroke. As for the duties, normally every weekend we get a big group together, and everyone has pruners or a small handsaw (one of us has a chainsaw) and we spend some time clearing out a trail, and going for a nice ride afterwards. Its lots of fun, and we can be gone for hours. :)

To join the club it is $20 for a single person, and $30 for a family annually. They also hold annual events (such as the Poker Run) which are loads of fun. They give out prizes and such to the winners too. You can access their web site here.

See you in the Trails! :ride:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…