djj

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 18, 2003
I think Wardy is going to have a large turn out, can you say Bonus!!!! With the rain the coarse should be great!!!!

wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
today it was pretty muddy. I flipped the dam quad down the hill tonight. but race day the place will be great. no dust for sure. Lots to do Saturday but we will be ready!!

:P

munch

~SPONSOR~
Jan 23, 2002
Great race Wardy, trail was fun , conditions were perfect and the electronic scoring is excellent!!

jsned

~SPONSOR~
May 17, 2000
Goodtime, trail was perfect.

Realized about 30 min, till riders meeting that I had lost my transponder. panic. Right then I knew what happened. At the fathers day race I tucked the front in a corner and went over the bars, caught my stomach on something enough to leave a 2" round bruise. After the race Patti told me that some of my laps didnt get picked up by the transponder, but I didnt look down to check my transponder. No problem though, they had it on backup.

If it is legal for someone to help arrow and ribbon the day before, and still race on Sunday I would like to help out next race if needed, just say something on here Wardy.

munch

~SPONSOR~
Jan 23, 2002
JSNED,

I pitted with DJJ next to you. didn't put 2 and 2 together Sunday! Sounded like you had a real good ride :cool:

jsned

~SPONSOR~
May 17, 2000
Yeah I had a good ride, first couple laps my arms where alittle pumped up, but once that went away I felt great. Had a good battle with #144 again, just wish I could have gotten closer to Verado. Best overall I ever had, 2nd.

I hope all you guys show up next race there. I will do the Roselawn Enduro, (Sunday race not Saturday), and the HS at Buffalo Range that Variety Riders put on. See you later.

FlyinRyan

~SPONSOR~
Mar 19, 2001
Jsned, good ride. Trey is riding really well this year so getting second to him was a good ride.

You should do both days at Roselawn, sounds like they have been working hard to make it a good event. I'll have some info posted up about the events this weekend sometime.

Top Bottom