SpectraSVT

Apr 17, 2002
I really like the SG-10's but the I'm having difficulty fitting the sizes they offer. I wear a size 12.5 street shoe but for some odd reason need a 11.5 boot. Gaerne and I think just about everyone else besides SIDI don't have 1/2 sizes. The 11 has just the right amount of free room but its too short and the 12 has the right length but its way too roomy and I'm afraid of getting blisters. Since SIDI goes by metric sizes, is there a Euro site I can order a 46 or 11.5 from? Or am I out of luck find another boot....

rosscopeeko

Feb 25, 2005
I don't know about you, but i have a size 9 shoe size and i ordered a size 9 boot in sg10's and they fit perfectly. I don't think you'll need to worry about blistering in these boots. Mine fit great and are comfortable. My friend just had to have the best and bought some tech 10's and i really think the sg10's are just as comfortable. Sorry, a little off topic, but i'm just impressed for the $ with the Gaerne's. Try on both the 11 and 12 again and buy what feels best, you won't be dissapointed.

SpectraSVT

Apr 17, 2002
Well I'm used to the perfect snug fit of the Sidi SRS. I played basketball for 2yrs in college and a loose shoe meant lots of blisters. I don't know if this applies to MX boots but I like my boots tights with no play. I don't wanna spend money on boots if their not perfect for me. Comfort and fit wise the Sidi is the best for me but I don't like all the parts, screws and how bad they tear up my bike. The Gaerne's are the next best thing but the sizing is too far apart. I don't like any other boots. The Tech 10's fit great size wise but are very uncomfortable. I was just hoping they're was an alternative place to get them besides the U.S. Guess I'm in a pickle here :(

Top Bottom