HLT

Sponsoring Member
Dec 15, 2000
Anybody who's been around MX or BMX for any length of time knows who Gale Webb is. She is an undying supporter of kids and keeping them off drugs, alcohol, the streets etc. through activities such as MX. Her bikes and gear were stolen from her locked trailer inside a locked storage yard in Sun City, Ca. The local police are investigating, and I'm sure will do all they can. All her stuff is well marked with her name and would pretty much be easily spotted as hers. The bikes are CR 125s. If anybody sees or hears anything about her stuff, a call to Sun City police or Riverside county sheriffs would be in order. I've known her as a casual aquaintance for a number of years and with all that Gale has done for the sport of MX and off road riding in general and the kids involved, she deserves any help we can deliver. Whoever did this will eventually say something to somebody or brag that they got the bike or some gear from Gale Webb or something like that. So keep an eye out and an ear open. Thanks.

P.S. She still gets out and races once in a while.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
HLT, I'll get a hold of the Autotheft Task Force out there. I worked with them on a case involving one of DRN's member's kid. They ripped him off after he left from the Perris track. If you don't have the number for them, I'll PM you tomorrow with the info. I know they were working a case involving a guy down in Sun City that was ripping bikes and gear. I've also worked a guy down there doing the same and I have all the info. I'll get it together tomorrow and PM you with who to contact. Sorry to hear about it but maybe we can help find these A-holes. It really sounds like the same people, wish I worked out in Riverside and not in Orange County, I could do more.

HLT

Sponsoring Member
Dec 15, 2000
Elk, Thanks for the help. From what you describe, it does sound like the same guy(s).

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I've got a call into the task force and they will be calling me back. I'll give them the info and in the meantime, can you post the vin so I can get it and maybe in the interim, someone may see it. It sounds like it's just gonna be matter of time before this breaks, it's be going on way too long. :D
Elk

Top Bottom