Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
gas a Cooperland

last year Chris had a 55 gal drum of b-32? I think that he was willing to sell to us. Does anyone know if he will have fuel available this year?

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
I bought some from him last year but I got the feeling he was really just doing me a favor. He had several drums there but most were empty so I'm planning on bringing a few more gallons with me this year.

taraker

Freedom Ain't Free
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
I don't know about requirements Oklahoma, but in Texas selling gas without a license to the public can present you with some very stiff penalties. Just ask the guy who owns Mosier Valley here ion DFW about it.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Here's a suggestion that might help protect Brownie from any legal issues. Why not purchase some ahead of time and have it delivered? Either have a few people go in on a large drum or maybe Brownie could give us the local reps name and each person could place an order to be delivered?

Just throwin' out some ideas.

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
TranSport always has a few 55 gal. drums of fuel on their trailer. Im not sure if it will be at DW, but they always have them at the track!

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Just got off the phone with trans sport. Nice guys. They are ordering my 140/80 18 tire for me, and have assured me that they will have plenty of race gas there all week long!
Is it the 29th yet? :yeehaw:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Originally posted by Papakeith
have assured me that they will have plenty of race gas there all week long!

Keith - Did they mention what kind of fuel (Brand, type etc?)

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
I'd like to try some race gas this year. Prolly no more than a gallon or so, just to see what all the hype is about, and maybe my bike will make less noise, too:D

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
He said B32, but he also mentioned something about it being under a different label because of a merger or something. I was on my cell, and the connection was squirrelly. At least that's what I think I heard

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Dave, I really feel bad about selling the KDX to someone else, I would have rather you had it, but I needed to seel it to buy Lou's bike. The XR6 is still for sale though, and I think you'd like it better anyway. You oughta think about that, too. Great play bike. We may buy all your race gas from you though, if its a real reasonable price.

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
I am sure you wont beat the price anywhere:)
I understand about the bike you did right:thumb: The XR is a thought but I guess as time goes on and my memory fades I'll be back out on the track (followed shortly by a visit to the ER) before I know it. Also got to sell the CR first

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
I for one am very glad that Stan sold the bike to the right guy (er, gal). ;) If you ask nicely, Stacy might let you take a spin on it.

B

biglou

PK-Phillips is now "TrackTech" or, "TT". I already forgot what numbers were what, and I'm too tired to go look in the garage! :moon:

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
No, no, no! :|
Race gas burns cooler not slower. :thumb:
shesh! Sorry about mr. motopuffs Rich. You'd think people would pay attention to the information you post. :silly:

Senior KX Rider

Super Power AssClown
Nov 9, 1999
Originally posted by Papakeith
No, no, no! :|
Race gas burns cooler not slower. :thumb:
shesh!

All I want to know is.............If my neighbor puts race gas and a pro curcuit silencer on his 1990 Blaster............would it beat my cousins 94 CR 80 in a drag race. Also what is the best 2 stroke oil to use :laugh:

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
I said aaahh, to heck with it. Just got back from the dealer with 20 gallons of C-12

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Mobil mx2t... 'cause it smells like grapes when it burns.
What about the banana smelling stuff? I've found that it is best on my 4 stroke power valves.

Top Bottom