Oct 14, 1999
After a few emails back and forth with Marsden Linder of GraphicMX (www.graphicmx.com), I ordered the checkered flag w/yellow text for my wife's '99 EC200.

The graphics I removed from the bike were by Throttle Jockey. They weren't the sharpest looking, but other than stock graphics they were about the only thing available for GG bikes. And btw, the TJ graphics fit perfectly and had proved to be very durable.

It was obvious when I received the grpahics from Marsden that the fit left something to be desired. Where the TJ graphics followed perfectly the outer edges of the radiator shrouds, the GMX graphics left a little to be desired. The top edge doesn't follow the contour of the shroud at all, but rather draws a straight line to the top forward edge of the shroud. The displays on the GMX website are an accurate representation of what I'm trying to describe.

The lower rear corner also came up a bit short in the fit department, leaving a little more bare shroud exposed that I would have liked.

The graphics went on with only a few swear words being muttered (I'm really trying to get Kim to clean up her language);).

And they look great. Kim is really happy with the looks. Too bad she's still re-habbing her knee and can't ride until May, although this will be the longest her graphics have gone without serious scarring. Want your stuff to look new? Keep it in the garage!

The exposed upper edge of the shroud doesn't bother me as much as I thought it would, and the appearance of the graphics overshadows any fitment problems.

Looks? Grade A+
Fit: Grade C
Cost: Comparable with other aftermarket sources
GraphicMX: Grade A (Marsden was a pleasure to deal with, and answered all my questions fully and in a timely manner).

And GMX makes graphics for other makes as well.

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
Good info, I'm planning on getting the chrome/blue flame graphics for mine as soon as I order my new plastic. What kind of seat cover did you go with for the flag graphics? Any chance you've got some photos of them on the bike?

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
I am either waiting on black plastic or getting new red plastic. Either way they will be recieving some of my business. either blasck flames if the black plastic comes through or a custom made red set.

kooade

Jul 12, 2001
I ordered some they are going to be in Moday or tuesday. The $10 shipping kind of shocked me. I think $5 is more inline considering their weight and size.

Oct 14, 1999
Re the shipping, the graphics came in a mailing tube (couple bucks), and it was sent priority mail ($3.25). Plus he had to run it to the Post Office. Could be cheaper, but not out of line either. Ever order anything from Holeshot Racing?:eek:

kooade

Jul 12, 2001
justql There is a gang of us near Kc. 4 out of the top ten riders in the Kansas Missouri Forward Motion series are gassers. You sould come to some of are events. http://www.kansasoffroad.freeservers.com Chris Orndorff they shipped yours for $3.25 They changed me $10. I have never ordered from hole shot what is that? I just hate when people rack up shipping. Its still not a bad deal.

Oct 14, 1999
Kooade, I was charged $10, I was just trying to break down the costs associated with shipping the graphics.

Holeshot is a KTM dealer in Ohio. His shipping prices are legendary;). Although he does provide a great discussion board at www.ktm-racetech.com.

kooade

Jul 12, 2001
I figured they had ups pickup. I know something like that would cost our company about $3. I couldn't find a price for shipping on their site. I didn't find out till after the fact. I didn't deposit enough money in the paypal account of my girlfriend that I used. I'm over it now. I can't wait to get them on my bike. I hope they hold up to my torture test. Are they Thick Chris. The guy told me they are 13 mil. But that don't mean much to me.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom