euro gasgas

Sponsoring Member
Sep 18, 2001
GasGas North America is no longer the importer for GasGas in the U.S. - GasGas went "direct" and set up their own company here to import enduros (for now trials bikes still go through gasgas usa).

GasGas Motors America doesn't have their website up quite yet - it will be at www.gas-gas.net. The corporate website in spain has descriptions and photos of all the'03 models - www.gasgasmotos.es

Smackover Motorsports also has some dyno curves posted of ktm versus gasgas illustrating how smooth the power delivery is on the gasgas 250 - look here -> www.smackovermotorsports.com.

I maintain the gasgas rider's club website - here you will find a list of all aftermarket parts available for the gasgas enduro as well as manual downloads for owners and parts manuals. There is also a list of parts from other bikes that fit on the gasgas (honda brake pads, kaw plastic, etc. etc.) Check out www.gasgasrider.org

jeff
'01 GasGas EC300
www.gasgasrider.org GasGas Rider's Club

Last edited:

barkbuster67

Nov 6, 2002
thanks guys. yes jeff i was on your site and added it to my favorites. excellent job! really like the cross over section. i'll pass on the site to my dealer. i'll be picking up an 03 300 xc. i'm coming off an 02 250 mc, and am looking forward to riding the 300 since it is more my style of motor and machine for the woods.

bultokid

Jun 23, 2000
hello barkbuster-would love to get some info from you. had a '98 and '99 250mc and looking to get a '02/'03 250mc. had the 6spd and 4spd since all i do is mx i liked the 4spd better . they had great motor and handle like a dream-much better than my ktm's. how do you like yours ? do you mx or hs ? any info would be awesome has very few have ridden the mc any haven't talked to anyone who has rode a '02. thanks-rhett

Top Bottom