KenR

Feb 20, 2002
Those of you who've bought a Gas Gas recently, which did you choose? Anyone now wish they would've bought the Ohlins fork but didn't initially?

JTT

~SPONSOR~
Aug 25, 2000
I haven't had the opportunity to ride the new Zokes, but have recently switched my WPs for Ohlins. The Ohlins are a thing of beauty for sure. In stock trim, they are definitely superior to my WPs when pushed. I think with a revalve, things would be much closer.

I've heard from some reliable people that the new Zokes are 95% of the Ohlins, both in stock trim. The money saved could buy a custom revalve for both ends. I think in the end, this is better money spent. JMO

My logic for switching was a little more twisted ;)

Enduro_Nut

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
If the new zokes are "shivers" I would opt for them and save the $$. I must admit though, on the GG I have owned(3) they had wp's and they were revalved by RACETECH and turned out great.

motorhead434

May 28, 2003
I have shiver 45's on a wr250,They are great in the woods.Have heard of fork seals blowing easily but in three years i've cleaned one and replaced the same one later.All my buddies like em too,they ride gg (wp) and ktm.

Top Bottom