Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
First: this doesn't belong in the for sale forum, I'm not selling this part. I'm making an offering to the community that has given me parts before.

OK, after that disclaimer, here's the situation. I have a spare green gas tank for an H model ('95 - '05). This came off of my bike and had a couple of hair line cracks down near the bottom of the tank on the petcock side. The cracks are not all the way through. The tank still holds gas with no problems. However, Kaw was warranty (ing) tanks with cracks so I got a new one. This one has bee sitting on my shelf for 4 years and it has to go. So, instead of throwing it in the trash, I'm offering it up to anyone who wants it. Surprisingly, it is not crackin near the filler area where all of the other tanks have cracked. This one is probably easily reparable by someone who knows have to work with plastic. The cracks are just surface cracks.

Anyway, free to a good home. Someone claim it, PM me your address and I'll send it to you. I have a box from Kaw that it fits perfectly in.

(Someone who's still stuck with one of the purple tanks from '96 0r '97 220 may want this one because it's green.)

Let me know.
Cheers.
Timr

JacDX200

Feb 5, 2005
Timr, I know it's been awhile since you posted this but...

The tank on my 2003 just started cracking like crazy. (look there's another one)
Can you give me any info on the Kawasaki warranty on tanks? Or how you found out about it?

Thanks,
jkmoore44@cox.net

Top Bottom