e.myers

May 7, 2001
Anyone have any info on this bike? Came across it on the gasgas site and requested info on. All they did was send me an email saying would be available sometime midsummer. Thought some of you out here might have some inside scoop.
In general I'd like to have some thoughts on gasgas compared to KTM.
I'm seriously considering the KTM 400exc and wondering if there would be any reason to wait for the gasgas.
Thanks from a newbie here from "thumpertalk".
Eddie

HGaither

Oct 23, 2000
I wouldn't wait

I recently bought a KTM 400sx and it has been excellent so far , seems very durable and is a proven commodity and would have better resale value.

Josh Cook

Oct 6, 2000
There is no GG 300 4 stroke. There should be a GG 250 4-stroke "very" soon:confused:

They should also be releasing a 400 or somthing close to that displacement soon after.........

At least that't what my distributor has been telling me
:eek:

HONDA65

~SPONSOR~
Mar 4, 2000
I learned along time ago to take everything the Gas Gas distributer says with a grain of salt. He's a nice enough guy, but he doesn't always say the same thing twice.

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Meanwhile, just buy one of their excellent 2-stroke bikes. :cool:

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
Originally posted by WoodsRider
Meanwhile, just buy one of their excellent 2-stroke bikes. :cool:

Oh Ya!

Hold your breath if you wish but they WILL be available. Note that alot of the hype hasn't come from GasGas but people outside the company. Only recently have you seen GasGas advertising the fact in magazines.

Wasn't there an ad once that said 'we will sell no wine before its time"?

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom