GasGas National Enduro Team and Klim USA

markari

Sep 30, 2002
As posted in "offroadchampions.com" GasGas USA and GoFasters are proud to annouce a National Enduro Effort for 2008!

Jim Senecal will be competing on the 2-stroke GasGas in the pro class which starts next week in South Carolina. A longtime GasGas competitor in the Netra series, Jim is looking forward to matching the competition on the National level and with the help of Klim USA gear and several other sponsors, GasGas USA and GoFasters will help to meet his needs.

Klim USA has jumped on board as our major sponsor. "Klim has been designing and producing technical riding gear for almost 10 years. Over the years Klim has worked really hard to understand the rider's needs and has produced gear that is based on functionality and the lastest technology for this industry. Klim has built a reputation of the highest quality and best customer service" John Summers, director of marketing added, "We're excited to be a part of the Nationals and GasGas. We look forward to working with Jim Senecal in 2008. Klim has a couple of new "in boot" pants to debut for 2008 as well."

www.klimusa.com

GasGas has another couple of great riders in their respective classes that will be getting support from GoFasters at the National level.

Billy Burns, also from Netra series, will be tackling the 200A division at the Nationals aboard his EC200. Billy has been ever increasing in speed after only being back in competition the last few years and he's looks forward to the new challenge and is ready for the new adventure.

The third very interesting rider is Curt Comer! A long time trials rider and past champion has set his sights on the 50+ A class at the nationals on a EC300. He will also chase the 50+A title on the National Trials Championship! Plus, he'll be racing a honda in the National Flat track seris chasing of course, the 50+A class there also. A complete trifecta.

Please support and say good luck to these riders, and say thank you to Klim USA for backing the GasGas team!

We've been able to get some great backing from some really innovative and passionate company's and we hope that the GasGas enthusiasts out there pay attention and help promote their product where ever possible. Without there backing we could not afford to do this our first year out.

Klim USA
Spectro Oils
FMF Racing
Twin Air Filters
Regina USA chains
Hyde Racing
Dirt Tricks (Ironman sprockets)
Galfer brakes and systems
LTR Suspension
BRP triple clamps

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Every time I ride my GasGas I wonder why there aren't more people on them.

To answer my own question it is lack of brand awareness and fear of not being able to get parts.

With Gofasters being the official parts distributer and GasGas having an race team here in the US both of these concerns should be greatly diminished.

I'm happy. :)

Top Bottom