Gasket kits

jdbrusch

~SPONSOR~
Nov 11, 2001
Would anyone happen to know if any manufacturers make a complete gasket set for the 94 kdx 200.The dealer carries a complete top end kit but the bottom are all available seperate (kawi's), Last time out I noticed a drop in tranny oil @100cc in 5 hrs, bike does not smoke or foul plugs ,just enough of a drop to cause concerne.The bike has almost 17000kms on it and I think its time for crank seals(still original bottom end, 2nd piston)the bike sat for a year so they may have hardened, I did a leak down test and it held 8psi for over 7 min. it seams ok.A friend at a local bearing shop will get me all bearings(SKF's) and seals at a good price so I might replace all while I have it apart .Any thoughts on what else I might check first before taking it apart.Thanks

Sage

dirtbike riding roadracer
Mar 28, 2001
complete gaskets sets & complete gasket sets with oil seals are out there. I think your on the right track also.

owenlo

Oct 28, 2001
Try Chapparell

or you can try Midwest Action Cycle Both have websites and online ordering and gasket kits at a fraction of Kawi cost.

Obie #8 ;)

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…