lisa'sxr4

Jul 16, 2002
I use an FMF bag. Storage for boots. Storage for helmet, goggles, gloves, etc. One huge space holds chest protecter & clothes for 3 days (at least!) Hubby uses an O'neal bag. Two side pockets - he puts his boots in one. Large center pocket. Both have worked nicely!

wayneg

~SPONSOR~
Aug 29, 2001
Check out the kit bags from an army surplus store. They are built to last and take a fair amount of abuse. I still use my old kit bag from my Air Farce days - it must be 20 years old now and still works well.

KXTodd

~SPONSOR~
Nov 25, 2000
Wrong choice!! Didn't realize it zips open like a suitcase! It's going back , guess I'm going to try the fox bag, I've seen it in person and looks like what I'm after.

YZFRider

~SPONSOR~
Jan 13, 2003
I purchased a Answer Medium racebag and used it once and the zipper on the top compartment wouldn't catch anymore. I returned it to the retailer and received another just like it and seems like the zipper on it is going to do the same thing and it hasn't even been used yet. Going to look at the Thor bag.

-------------------------
'01 YZ426F Thumper

KenR

Feb 20, 2002
I've had a Thor bag for the past 5 years - it was the biggest one they made at the time. No wheels, and I wish I had 'em, but it's held up well.

I discovered Ogio bags this past year and these are the nicest I've ever seen. Everything about an Ogio gear bag has been well thought out, from the storage compartments to the zippers. We bought a couple of the 6000 series for my kids gear. Their stuff fits well (boots and all), but when I upgrade it'll be to the 9500 series. Check 'em out!

Top Bottom