Gear Bags

Faded

~SPONSOR~
Jan 7, 2003
Looking at getting a new gear bag, curious as to what people are liking (and why) out there. TIA.

Faded

~SPONSOR~
Jan 7, 2003
Originally posted by Y2Z
i just throw a fanny pack on the front of my bike. simple, easy

Your boots, helmet, gloves, goggles, chest protector, etc. etc. all fit in there!? :eek:

I meant for carrying all that stuff to/from riding. ;)

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
I have a THOR bag, the style w/2 halves.. Not sure what model it is.. Anyways, the bag tore in a corner after a few weeks, and it is kind of a pain too get my helmet, boots, chest protector in, can be done though.. The thing i like best is the wheels :) it makes it so easy too lug the bag around, even the 9yr old can move it.. I reccomend a bag w/wheels, well worth it in my opinion..
Rick
PS, I emailed THORS customer service and never got a reply..

Wraith

Do the impossible its fun
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 16, 2000
I've gaot a Rubbermaid :scream: !

Yep a Rubbermaid. It's got the 2 wheels (just like the MSR and all the other gearbags), it holds my boots, helmet, clothes to ride in, folding chair, and a toolbox. It's also waterproof, if it gets nasty inside it can be rinsed out ad dried quick. But the best part is, is that it is only $10! And if you must have one that has your favorite motosross logo on it. You can go buy a sticker and slap on there ;)

Superchief

Feb 11, 2003
Check out www.ogio.com. They have all types of gear bags for all sports, and they seem to be in the same range as far as pricing as the others. i personally was looking at the 9700 series, seems to have the most room, with wheels and a extendable handle to.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…