lea3734

Feb 3, 2007
look at the bottom of the bike and there should be a bolt underneath. you unscrew that and let the oil drain out and then you should have a glass piece near your break so you can look in. you should fill it so that it hits half way up the glass piece

sixds

Mar 25, 2007
i think his bike just has a bolt on the side of the crank case. unbolt the drain plug at the bottom of the crank and the bolt on the right side of the crank. let the oil drain out then put the drain plug back in. hold the bike upright and pour oil in until it starts coming out of the hole on the crankcase. then put the bolt back in.

mmz77

Oct 15, 2006
sixds said:
i think his bike just has a bolt on the side of the crank case. unbolt the drain plug at the bottom of the crank and the bolt on the right side of the crank. let the oil drain out then put the drain plug back in. hold the bike upright and pour oil in until it starts coming out of the hole on the crankcase. then put the bolt back in.
Yes, the transparent window is only on the kawi's I believe :cool:

76GMC1500

Uhhh...
Oct 19, 2006
03 CR has a 10mm bolt with a Philips indent in it and is located between the clutch cover and water pump on the right side. Set the bike level and fill with oil until it dribbles out of this hole. The drain plug is located underneath. It is a large (maybe 19mm) bolt, the only one on the underside of the engine.

Top Bottom