Geneseo Hare Scramble Sunday 8/13/06

Nickbob43

Feb 1, 2005
Anyone heading out there for this event? I've never been there and never done a hare scramble before. I have a lot of off road experience.

A few questions:

What is the terrain like? Is there room to pass?

I have a stock 02 KX250. Stock exhaust. Can I run that or do I need a spark arrestor?

Give me some details about the place. Do's and Don'ts. Advice.

I greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Nick

Nickbob43

Feb 1, 2005
Any midwesterners in here? Anyone know anything about the hare scramble? I can't get anyone to call me back from WFO Promotions. I've called and left 2 messages.

KaTooMer

~SPONSOR~
Jul 28, 1999
I've not raced Geneseo but have done a few WFO races. No need for a spark arrestor, your KX will be fine. It will probably be tight in some places and wide enough to pass in others. Muddy if wet, same as everywhere in Illinois. The big-bike races usually start at 12:00 or 12:30, bring your AMA and D-17 card if you have one; if not you can buy them at signup. Should be a good time - bring a drink system, will probably be hot and the races are usually 1 hr 45 minutes plus one lap (probably 2 hours in total).

djj

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 18, 2003
The terrian is --------dirt, mud, trees, ruts, sand and it might be hot. Bring your bike, ride it and have fun. :whoa:

motorhead434

May 28, 2003
normally 30-35 dollars,Its been a few years since I rode a geneseo h/s so i'm guessing on the $ amount.It was a fun course,a little high speed and not alot of hills though.

Top Bottom