justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Yahoo!!! I don't even race motocross but I think that maybe I'll have to try the Gas Gas out on the track at spodefest. It might be fun to ride without having to worry about hitting trees. How hard will everyone laugh at me racing an EC in a motocross race?
The last time I was on a track during a race was a cross country race that included a motocross track. In the first corner I was fourth from last out of 29 riders, did work my way up to sixth. Also how tough are the jumps? I'm not much into doubles etc.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
We had a few unique classes...

A-B
Woods (you had to have a headlight)
C Class = Never Raced

Worked out pretty well. Although MX Tuner was on a YZ444WR and fast, followed by offroadr on a fart-fart.

Something for everyone.

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Also how tough are the jumps? I'm not much into doubles etc.

Hopefully easy so that southern gimp thump can survive them:D . Okie it seems as time is gretting closer he is getting quieter about the admin challenge:think

380EXCman

Sponsoring Member
Sep 15, 1999
yaaaahoooo........

Oh what fun...... That goofy looking fellar about 4 left from the start shack is me......... Looking at my start its a wonder I even made it to the 1st corner.

The MX track at Casey is very safe and fun. I am by no means a motocrosser but nothing on the track scared me.

I wish I could make it this year. We will see....................

B

biglou

Re: Who was that up front, anyway?

That was the guy with the AARP sticker on his rear fender!;) Just kidding, of course. Was that an absolute blast, or what? That was my first MX "Race" and I had a ball. I'm pretty sure I was in the top five heading for the corner but I backed off after seeing the A-B guys stack it up in that first turn! Looks like I'll have to race A-B this year since I don't qualify for the "Never Raced" class anymore:scream:

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
I'm with you ST500, gimme them trees, now if I could just get them to quit jumping out in front of me.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Looks like i get to be in the "c" class for never racing! So far i've never been on a MX track. The closest i've been to one is the track i just built on my parents property. Of course it doesnt have any jumps but i'm getting to practice my cornering! :confused:

I cant wait for this fest to begin. I keep getting excited everytime i read one of these posts. :)

Top Bottom